WHAT IS REQUIRED TO RENT A STORAGE SPACE FOR MY CLASSIC CAR OR OTHER VEHICLE?
- A copy of title as proof of ownership of the stored vehicle
- Proof of insurance for your stored vehicle.
- A key to your vehicle.
- A preferred payment method for your vehicle storage account.
- A list of designated persons authorized to remove the stored vehicle with copies of identification for each.
- A drain pan to be placed under your vehicle. Pans are available for purchase at most auto parts stores or can be purchased from us when you bring in your car to be stored.
DO YOU HAVE TO MAINTAIN INSURANCE ON YOUR STORED VEHICLE?
The Stables carries Garagekeepers Liability Insurance, but this coverage is secondary to the customer’s personal auto insurance policy. Each customer is required to maintain their auto insurance coverage while their vehicle is stored here, and list Synchronicity LLC, DBA The Stables at European Auto Garage as an additional named insured. Most insurance companies will provide discounted rates to their customers while the car is in storage. Check with your agent to find out more about your options.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PREPARE MY VEHICLE FOR STORAGE?
- Fill your gas tank. This helps prevent condensation from forming inside the tank.
- De-activate or disconnect any security alarms or anti-theft devices.
- As a precaution, remove any items of value.
WHAT TYPES OF VEHICLES CAN BE STORED AT YOUR FACILITY?
The majority of cars stored at our facility are exotic cars, race cars, antique/classic cars, and other collectible investment vehicles. We will also store motorcycles.
IS THE STABLES CLIMATE CONTROLLED?
Yes, The Stables are climate controlled year round.
HOW DO I ARRANGE A TIME TO TOUR THE STABLES?
Contact us at 865-862-5270 for a guided tour of our Horsepower Barn in Knoxville, TN. Tours are available during our normal business hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
WHY SHOULD I STORE MY VEHICLES AT THE STABLES?
The Stables are owned by car enthusiasts just like you. We will take care of your vehicle(s) as if they are our own.
WHAT SECURITY IS IN PLACE AT THE STABLES?
We take every reasonable measure to protect your pride and joy while it is stored at The Stables. This takes the form of our discrete site, physical security, fire protection/sprinkler system, and electronic security in many forms.
DO YOU PROVIDE TRANSPORT SERVICE?
We are able to contract transport services through a national transport company if necessary. Pricing is determined by mileage.